AVAILABLE NOW: |
NYC Building & Const. Codes 2015 |
2016 #2 Rules of the City of NY Supplements |
2016 #2 Charter & Admin Code Supplements |
autoBOOK 2010 Codes of New York: May 2015 Edition
You are Viewing: Slide01 (1 of 14)
A QUICK PRODUCT OVERVIEW
< Previous |
autoBOOK 2010 Codes of New York State
A 30-day trial license is available. Click here to apply.
Now available from New York Legal Publishing Corp the autoBOOK 2010 Codes of New York State contains the 9 new
Building related Codes of New York with additional value added material:
* Based on the 2006 I-Codes®
- 2010 Building Code of New York State*
- 2010 Existing Building Code of New York State*
- 2010 Residential Code of New York State*
- 2010 Energy Conservation Code of New York State**
- 2010 Property Maintenance Code of New York State*
- 2010 Fire Code of New York State*
- 2010 Plumbing Code of New York State*
- 2010 Mechanical Code of New York State*
- 2010 Fuel Gas Code of New York State*
- NYS Uniform Fire Prevention & Building Code Act
- State Energy Conservation Construction Code Act
- Title 19 (NYCRR)
- Selected Reference Standards
- More Restrictive Local Standards
- Technical Bulletins
- Commissioners Interpretations
- Manufactured Housing Information Bulletins
** Based on the 2009 IECC.
For information about the New York City Building Codes see Building CodeSearch
For a graphical demonstration of features and functions click here.
NOTE: The product data is encrypted and cannot be accessed without a license key, which also determines the operating parameters of the software.
New York State Codes 2010 autoBOOK pricing:
Single UserFirst Year Single User Annual License:
Years 2 & 3 Single User Annual License Renewal:
Network Multi-UserFirst Year 2, 3 User Network Annual License:
Years 2 & 3 Network Annual License Renewal:
Instructions (new installations) open in your browser or Adobe Acrobat. Save or print.
Download Integrety Checksum file. Includes MD5 and SHA checksums for the current installation file and a link for a checksum generator. Save or print.
To update an existing licensed installation, choose "Repair" from the Installer menu.
For additional product and multiple site network license pricing please
call (518) 459-1100 or toll free (800) 541-2681, extension 13 or 14; or by
email at email@example.com
Click Here For More Information On How To Order AutoBOOK
2010 Codes of New York State