AVAILABLE NOW: |
NYC Building & Const. Codes 2016 |
2016 #2 Rules of the City of NY Supplements |
2016 #2 Charter & Admin Code Supplements |
autoBOOK 2015 Codes of New York: August 2016 Edition
You are Viewing: Slide01 (1 of 14)
A QUICK PRODUCT OVERVIEW
< Previous |
autoBOOK 2015 Codes of New York State
A 30-day trial license is available. Click here to apply.
Now available from New York Legal Publishing Corp the autoBOOK 2015 Codes of New York State contains the 9 new
Building related Codes of New York with additional value added material:
- 2015 Building Code of New York State
- 2015 Existing Building Code of New York State
- 2015 Residential Code of New York State
- 2015 Energy Conservation Code of New York State
- 2015 Property Maintenance Code of New York State
- 2015 Fire Code of New York State
- 2015 Plumbing Code of New York State
- 2015 Mechanical Code of New York State
- 2015 Fuel Gas Code of New York State
- NYS Uniform Fire Prevention & Building Code Act
- State Energy Conservation Construction Code Act
- Selected Reference Standards
- More Restrictive Local Standards
- Manufactured Housing Information Bulletins
For information about the New York City Building Codes see Building CodeSearch
For a graphical demonstration of features and functions click here.
NOTE: The product data is encrypted and cannot be accessed without a license key, which also determines the operating parameters of the software.
New York State Codes 2015 autoBOOK pricing:
Single UserFirst Year Single User Annual License:
Years 2 & 3 Single User Annual License Renewal:
Network Multi-UserFirst Year 2, 3 User Network Annual License:
Years 2 & 3 Network Annual License Renewal:
Configuration instructions are included in the Installation file and appear during installation and in the app menu.
Instructions (new installations) open in your browser or Adobe Acrobat. Save or print.
Download Integrety Checksum file. Includes MD5 and SHA checksums for the current installation file and a link for a checksum generator. Save or print.
To update an existing licensed installation, choose "Repair" from the Installer menu.
For additional product and multiple site network license pricing please
call (518) 459-1100 or toll free (800) 541-2681, extension 13 or 14; or by
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here For More Information On How To Order AutoBOOK
2015 Codes of New York State