AVAILABLE NOW: |
NYC Building & Const. Codes 2017 |
2017 #2 Rules of the City of NY Supplements |
2017 #2 Charter & Admin Code Supplements |
autoBOOK Codes of New York State: 2017 Edition. Effective 10/31/17 |
2017 New York Redbook |
You are Viewing: Slide01 (1 of 14)
A QUICK PRODUCT OVERVIEW
< Previous |
autoBOOK 2017 Codes of New York State
The 2017 autoBOOK Codes of New York integrates the 2015 International Codes
with the 2017 New York State Uniform Code Supplement and the 2016 Energy Code Supplement, eliminating the need to constantly refer to multiple volumes. Marginal "NY" notations indicate the changes to the International Code that are specific to New York State.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 or newer, Microsoft Server 2008 or newer.
- Disk Space: 400MB (200MB installation file and 200MB installed program).
- RAM: 2GB
- VGA Monitor, mouse and keyboard
A 30-day trial license is available. Click here to apply.
Now available from New York Legal Publishing Corp the autoBOOK 2017 Codes of New York State contains the 9 new
Building related Codes of New York with additional value added material:
- 2015 International Building Code as adopted by NY State
- 2015 International Existing Building Code as adopted by NY State
- 2015 International Residential Code as adopted by NY State
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code as adopted by NY State
- 2015 International Property Maintenance Code as adopted by NY State
- 2015 International Fire Code as adopted by NY State
- 2015 International Plumbing Code as adopted by NY State
- 2015 International Mechanical Code as adopted by NY State
- 2015 International Fuel Gas Code as adopted by NY State
- 2017 New York State Uniform Code Supplement
- 2016 New York State Energy Code Supplement
- NYS Uniform Fire Prevention & Building Code Act
- State Energy Conservation Construction Code Act
- Selected Reference Standards
- More Restrictive Local Standards
- Manufactured Housing Information Bulletins
For information about the New York City Building Codes see Building CodeSearch
For a graphical demonstration of features and functions click here.
NOTE: The product data is encrypted and cannot be accessed without a license key, which also determines the operating parameters of the software.
2017 autoBOOK Codes of New York State pricing:
Printable PDF Order Form
|First Year Single User Annual License:
|Subsequent Single User Annual License Renewal: $250/year|
|First Year 2, 3 User Network Annual License:
|Network License over 3 users
||$75.00 per user over 3
|Subsequent Network Annual License Renewal: $460/year + $75.00/user>3/year|
Configuration instructions are included in the Installation file and appear during installation and in the app menu.
Installs to a new directory, and will not overwrite the 2010 or 2015 Code.
NOTE: It will overwrite the March 2017 Edition (with the 2016 Uniform Code Supplement) if the default installation directory is used.
Instructions (new installations) open in your browser or Adobe Acrobat. Save or print.
For additional product and multiple site network license pricing please
call (518) 459-1100 or toll free (800) 541-2681, extension 13 or 17; or by
email at firstname.lastname@example.org