AVAILABLE NOW: |
2018 Redbook |
NYC Building & Const. Codes 2019 |
2019 #1 Rules of the City of NY Supplements |
2019 #1 Charter & Admin Code Supplements |
autoBOOK Codes of New York State: 2017 Edition. Update January 2019 |
Goldfeder's Modern Election Law - Fifth Edition - 2018 |
Byer's Civil Motions
Leventhal Second Revised Edition
TWO CASE-BOUND VOLUMES, 6 X 9 INCHES, 964 PAGES
Byer's Civil Motions provides a systematic orderly method to pinpoint the subject matter with relevant discussion and the cases which
are supportive of the principle involved. This treatise, unlike others on the market, is not limited to procedure under the CPLR, but
contains substantive law as well, to assist and guide busy litigators writing briefs and arguing before the court, and judicial and
non-judicial staff in drafting opinions.
Summary of Features:
- Alphabetically arranged subjects for ease of use in locating answers to specific legal questions.
- Complete with statutory and decisional changes in procedural and substantive law.
- Updated annually with pocket part supplements and cumulative topical index.
- Expanded citations covering the department and year of each decision.
- Revised table of contents and index.
The second revised edition contains the following new chapters and/or sections:
Click a for PDF Excerpt
- Recusal of judges.
- Sealing of court records.
- New court rules promulgated by the Chief Administrative Judge of the courts governing conduct of depositions.
- New procedures required by those seeking temporary restraining order's.
- The use of pseudonyms (e.g. "John Doe" or "Anonymous") in the caption.
- The Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act.
This publication consists of two volumes and is updated annually with pocket part supplements.
Byer's Civil Motions - Leventhal Revised Edition : Pricing
Prices do not include applicable sales taxes.
|Civil Motions: Two-volume set|
Shipping & Handling || |
Total || |
Click Here For More Information On How To Order Byer's Civil Motions
Back to Top
Back to Product Listing